At the start of a semester, I like to do many different things to kind of refocus myself. Some are silly, others are practical/common for many people to do, but I enjoy all of these activities.
- Complete all miscellaneous errands and chores
- Return textbooks from last semester
- Sort out closet
- Any random cleaning that you don’t typically do
- Organize physical and digital files and paperwork
- Get necessary supplies for each class
- Change desktop background to a new theme/image
- Find a place for the semester’s textbooks, notebooks, and other supplies. I hate not having a place for everything.
- Whatever else I find as I go along that contributes to my sanity during the semester